1. There are 60 muscles in the face. We use 17 muscles to smile and 43 muscles to frown. Every frown create a wrinkle
2. Our finger nails grow four times faster than our toe nails
3. When we were a baby we had 300 bones, now we have only 206 bones
4. Our mouth produces 1.5 litres of saliva every day.
5. The smallest bone in our body is in ears and largest in our thighs.
6. We are taller in the morning than we are at night
7. Our eyeballs are actually part of our brain.
8. Our bones are 4 times stronger than concrete.
9. Our ears and nose continue to grow throughout the night.
10.We blink our eyes 25 times per minute.
11.Our heart beats 4 crore times a year.